GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
§ 1 Scope
The following general terms and conditions apply exclusively to the business relationship between S&J Handel Shi (Buddha-deko.ch) and the customer in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions are not recognized.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop buddha-deko.ch
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with S&J Handel Shi, Rietstrasse 181A, 8200 Schaffhausen, registration number (UID): CHE-348.484.626 Registration court: commercial register office of the canton of Schaffhausen.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order is made in the following steps: 1) Select the desired goods 2) Confirm by clicking the "Order now" button 3) Check the information in the shopping cart 4) Press the "Checkout" button 5) Register in the online shop after registering and entering the Login details (email address and password). 6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data. 7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy" Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return the order by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details access the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer. (5) Saving the text of the contract when ordering via our online shop: We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://buddha-deko.ch/agb/ .
§ 3 Revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within seven days without giving any reason. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the creation of the order. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must send us a clear statement (e.g. a sent by post letter, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 2 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The goods are packaged by the supplier at the supplier's expense. The packaging that the supplier deems appropriate will be used.
(3) The transport takes place at the expense and risk of the customer. When ordering in the online shop, delivery to the curb is free. The means of transport that the supplier deems appropriate will be used.
(4) Complaints about transport damage must be made in writing by the customer to the railway, post office or carrier immediately after receipt of the goods.
(5) The customer is obliged to inform the supplier in good time of any special requests in connection with transport, packaging and delivery (e.g. express or partial deliveries, special arrival times, special means of transport, packaging or destinations, etc.) and to bear the additional costs caused by this. The supplier is not obliged to consider special requests.
(6) Packaging will not be taken back unless otherwise agreed.
§ 5 Maturity and Payment, Default
The goods are shipped on account or with one of the other payment options specified. The customer pays the purchase price without postage to the business account of the recipient on the invoice - S&J Handel Shi. If the customer defaults on payment, S&J Handel Shi reserves the right to demand a default fee of CHF 20.00. If, after several reminders, no payment has been received from the customer on S&J Handel Shi's account, we will take appropriate measures. All consequences are at your own risk.
§ 6 Special features when purchasing on account
Payment on account is only possible for consumers aged 18 and over. The open invoice amount is due upon receipt of the goods and invoice.
§ 7 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 8 Warranty
The legal warranty regulations of Switzerland apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§ 10 Collection, processing and use of personal information of our customers
Please take the regulations for the processing and use of personal data from our disclaimer.
§ 11 Exclusion of liability for damage to health
When used properly and appropriately, no damage to health is known or to be feared. S&J Handel Shi assumes no liability or guarantee for damage of any kind. Products contain small parts and must be kept away from children. Do not swallow products. You are often the best doctor yourself. Find out in advance about any intolerances or allergies and, if in doubt, do not use our products.
§ 12 Applicable
Law Swiss law applies to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. Place of jurisdiction is Zurich.
End of the general terms and conditions - as of: 03/24/17